Words to Live By

DANCE like there is nobody watching.
LOVE like you'll never get hurt.
SING like there's nobody listening.
LIVE like its's heaven on earth.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Introduction

So let me start by explaining that for almost the last two years I have been dating again, after almost 10 years. I've tried several online dating sites in that time and have not had much luck, although it seems that I am coming away with lots of stories. I have often joked when telling the stories that someday I might just write a book on how online dating websites turned me off from dating again. So, I've started to actually write those stories down. I've decided that as I write them, I might begin to share them here to get some feedback from friends and family. So here it goes, the start of what may become a book on dating in your mid to late 30's. If nothing else, I'll share some laughs with more people. You know what, life is too short and it is good to laugh. So enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment